Sunday 29 July 2012

Dotty Vintage Wedding

It really is amazing the people you meet on Twitter!!!

I was lucky to meet up with Laura of “Dotty Vintage Wedding”.  During the course of our tweeting conversation Laura told me about her exciting new blog venture and asked if I would like to be featured? She didn’t have to ask me twice!
Laura has a really exciting job as a Wedding Co-ordinator in beautiful Devon.  I think that  must be amazing and rewarding (and stressful) to be part of a team working to ensure that after months and months of budgeting and planning the happy couples big day goes off without a hitch and is special right down to the last detail.
Laura also has a passion for all things vintage and through her blog she aims to share this along with her experiences as a Wedding Coordinator.  Her mission…. “to show you the reader the real work that goes on in front of and behind the scenes to make your wedding a real success”.
If you’re planning a wedding or like me just love vintage why don’t you favourite or follow Laura’s blog at www.dottyvintageweddings.co.uk
I feel really flattered that you chose to feature my jewellery on your blog. Thanks x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a comment, or just say hi. It would be great to hear from you.

Haldis x